This is the second of two awards I mentioned recently in a recent post recently.
Thanks igtbcs!! The rest of you, go visit/follow/engage!
[As has been previously established, web-log awards have ‘rules’. I hate rules… If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a gazillion times… 😉 ]:
- Post the award logo on your blog with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS – [Check]
- Acknowledge the sponsor of the award – [Check]
- Nominate no less than 5 nominees and notify them of the award – [See below]
- Keep it simple, no need for explanations of the award, we know how great these bloggers are – [Oh, that one’s EASY]
- You are free to give out this award as often as you’d like. – [OK! Once might be enough!]
And The Nominations Are…
As said in the last award post, my nominations are TOTALLY UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO DO ANYTHING, however THEIR NOMINATION IS OFFICIAL AND REAL, but CAN BE ACCEPTED PURELY AS A NOD OF APPRECIATION/TIP OF THE HAT/HOWEVER YOU’D LIKE TO TAKE IT.
Here are the recipients of Wick Burner’s delegated bestowments of ‘The Champions Award’:
- White Girls Be Like…
- A Narcissist Writes Letters To Himself
- Alpha // Whiskey // Foxtrot
- Creative Noodling
Because it’s #InternationalWomensDay / #IWD, I have deliberately rigged the results to include a totally-patronising-coming-from-a-male quota-based-over-equalizing-majority of ‘women bloggers’. You go girls, you’re Champions now! (And of course that takes nothing away from [i.e., does not emasculate] solitary Eric the Narcissist…)
All fantastic web-logs, diverse in content, truly engaging in their respective unique ways, and they have all given me reading/viewing pleasure at various times, for which I am grateful, hence this post. So, go, visit, them!!
Thanks again, itsgoodtobecrazysometimes!, and happy reading/viewing everyone else.